- Jon Hutsman announces his candidacy
- First Republican Debate takes place in the State of Iowa
- Second debate is hosted and covered by Fox News Network of Propaganda
- Newt Gingrich announces his candidacy
- June 2- Mitt Romney, sent by the Order of the Illuminati as a Republican puppet, announces his campaign.
- June 6- Rick Santorum is sent by the Illuminati as a puppet to stop former Representive Ron Paul from recieving the nomination
- June 18- Ron Paul wins early straw polling in Iowa
- June 27- Michelle Bachmann announces her candidacy
- August 12- Republican debate in Iowa takes place.
- August 13- Texas govenor Rick Perry and former Bilderberg Attendee joins the race as a back up plan
- Many early candidates suspend and withdraw their campaigns for presidency
- September 12- Republican debate takes place in Tampa, Florida
- September 22- Republican debate in Orlando, Florida is held
- Many little known side parties such as the Socialist Party USA and the Constitutionals have only one candidate, automatically having nominations
- Many non-puppet government officials are blocked from joining the race
- October 18- Republican debate takes place in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Republican debates take place in Rochester, Michigan and Washington, D.C.
- December 3rd- Herman Cain suspends his campaign
- 3 debates take place in Des Moines, Iowa and in Sioux City, Iowa, and in Goffstown, New Hampshire
- New Mexico Govenor Gary Johnson leaves the Republican Party and joins the Libertarian Party for their nomination
- January 3rd- Inaccurate results for the Iowa Republican Convention is shown to have Mitt Romney win. Rick Santorum actually finishes first and with Ron Paul 2nd.